We have composed a list of all traits each
Breeders Cup Distaff winner has possessed...
Start Of Year
- 9-29th Lifetime Start
- Previous Race Beyer 95+
- Best Lifetime Beyer 95+
- G1, G2, G3 Winner In Career
Prep Race Was A Grade 1 or Grade 2 Stakes Race
Some other traits that most winners, but not all, possessed...
- Multiple Wins On The Year
- Win At Race Distance In Career
- 1st Or 2nd Place Finish In Previous Race
- Won 1st Or 2nd Start Of The Year
Most winners were making this
race their 7-8-9th start of year
Exceptions - Spain
making 11th start of the year, 3 yr old
4th start of year, 1st time going long, no graded stakes wins on the year, just got loose on the lead and stole
a win as the fresh horse.
- Father Sire Line Most Winners - Bold Ruler/Northern Dancer/Mr. Prospector
- Mother Sire Line Most Winners - Ribot/Nasrullah